Getting Started Form: What to Know
GENERAL TIMELINE & EXPECTATIONS, 2-3 WEEKS TO GO LIVE
Once an event customization form is completed, our team is automatically notified. From the date you successfully submit the form, please allow roughly 2-3 weeks before going live with InGo. This includes the often - experienced scenarios:
- Procuring the necessary testing information - like "promo" codes to test deployments if not submitted via the form below.
- Quality assurance process
- General tweaking - edits and modifications that customers have before the event goes live.
HAVE EVENT/POC INFORMATION BEFORE you begin THE FORM.
- Your Registration Point of Contact Details (Name, email + phone) if you are using a Registration Platform. If not, simply list the person dedicated to installing items on your registration flow/system.
- Your Brand Logo/Image to be shared on the social networks in the size of 1024 px by 512 px.
- Your specific Posting message - For example, best practice is "I just registered for [Event Name] on [Event Dates]. Join me here [Event URL (auto-generated by InGo)]. #hashtag1
- Your specific Invite message - For example, best practice is "Hi/Dear [Invitee Name], I just registered for [Event Name] on [Event Dates]. Join me here [Event URL (auto-generated by InGo)]. #hashtag1
- Your 5 specific keywords that you want to target potential registrants with. For example, if your event is a Construction event, you might want the following keywords:
- Project Manager
Ready to get started? Click below to begin!